Reaching the important and growing Hispanic audience is more crucial than ever for virtually every campaign. But how do you guarantee you’ll reach the Spanish audience you need?
NBN partnered with The Chew’s Evette Rios for a co-op satellite media tour about summer entertaining that generated superb results, with interviews by Univision or TeleMundo affiliates in New York (#1), San Francisco (#6), Washington DC (#9) and Houston (#10).
Add in an interview on nationally syndicated Al Dia, English TV and radio interviews and a radio news release and you have a project generating over twelve million impressions. NBN’s Spanish-language radio news releases also add-on superb Hispanic audience results (starting with at least 1 million AQH) at a modest cost.
Spring is here and NBN has a strong roster of Co-op Satellite Media Tours on the horizon. Here’s a quick sampling:
• Tips to Get Your Family Eating Right. Family Circle Magazine’s Food Director, Regina Ragone, shares game changing tools on serving up quick and tasty meals that keep your family healthy.
• Mother’s Day: Lifestyle expert Alison Deyette helps you find creative ideas to show Mom just how much you love her, from twists on traditional gifts to over-the-top experiences.
• Healthy Pets: There are almost 73 million pet owners in the United States and pet lifestyle expert Kristen Levine is prepared to help these owners keep their pets happy and healthy without breaking the bank.
• Hot start to summer entertaining: Party planning expert Jeanne Benedict offers clever tips and simple solutions to create the perfect summer soiree.
• Summer Shape-up: Bahar Takhtehchian, Shape Magazine’s Editor-at-Large, offers tips for getting fit and looking fabulous this summer.
NBN’s co-ops offer an unmatched low-cost package of television and radio interviews and a radio news release along with a guarantee of over 9 million audience impressions.