Spring is here and NBN has a strong roster of Co-op Satellite Media Tours on the horizon. Here’s a quick sampling:
• Tips to Get Your Family Eating Right. Family Circle Magazine’s Food Director, Regina Ragone, shares game changing tools on serving up quick and tasty meals that keep your family healthy.
• Mother’s Day: Lifestyle expert Alison Deyette helps you find creative ideas to show Mom just how much you love her, from twists on traditional gifts to over-the-top experiences.
• Healthy Pets: There are almost 73 million pet owners in the United States and pet lifestyle expert Kristen Levine is prepared to help these owners keep their pets happy and healthy without breaking the bank.
• Hot start to summer entertaining: Party planning expert Jeanne Benedict offers clever tips and simple solutions to create the perfect summer soiree.
• Summer Shape-up: Bahar Takhtehchian, Shape Magazine’s Editor-at-Large, offers tips for getting fit and looking fabulous this summer.
NBN’s co-ops offer an unmatched low-cost package of television and radio interviews and a radio news release along with a guarantee of over 9 million audience impressions.